6502.org Forum  Projects  Code  Documents  Tools  Forum
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 12:39 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: MEMBER STATUS
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:11 pm 

Gentlemen:

I have been informed that forum member Marco Demont (lordbubsy) was hospitalized for chronic respiratory ailments and recently underwent transplantation surgery. As is the norm with such surgery, his recovery will be a slow process, but with luck, uneventful.

If anyone wishes to send Marco a get-well card please contact me via PM and I will give you his postal address.

Post subject: Re: MEMBER STATUS
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:30 pm 

Wow... get well soon marco, if you ever see this... hope you're ok! :|

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:06 pm 

Marco continues to have problems during his recovery following the surgery and is back in the hospital following a pulmonary embolism.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:14 pm 

Hello guys (and gals)!

I’d like to say that recovering is going relatively well. Physical condition and endurance to concentrate is coming back very slowly, but it’s coming back! Knowledge and desire for the 6502 had been faded away. However, since one and a half months I’m lurking on the forum again. It’s nice to pick up new ideas and the knowledge I had lost. You guys are giving me a lot of inspiration!

To gain more strength and condition, I soon will go to rehab for two months. After that,I hope I’ll be ready for making my third sbc. :-)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:08 pm 

lordbubsy wrote:
Hello guys (and gals)!

I’d like to say that recovering is going relatively well. Physical condition and endurance to concentrate is coming back very slowly, but it’s coming back! Knowledge and desire for the 6502 had been faded away. However, since one and a half months I’m lurking on the forum again. It’s nice to pick up new ideas and the knowledge I had lost. You guys are giving me a lot of inspiration!

To gain more strength and condition, I soon will go to rehab for two months. After that,I hope I’ll be ready for making my third sbc. :-)

Glad to see you up and about! :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:33 pm 

lordbubsy wrote:
Hello guys (and gals)!

Great to have you back. Here's hope for a speedy recovery.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:16 pm 

I'm bumping this because I know Marco visits now and then but hasn't posted in quite some time. If you are reading this, Marco, please let us know how you are doing.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:54 am 

Greetings, I hope you’re all doing well!

Indeed Bill, I’ve been reading the forums more frequently lately. I feel a little bit rusty, but I’m working on a simplified design of my last 65816 MARC-2, but that will go in another thread.

As for my health, well in short, I have to visit the hospital quite a lot. My old (not transplanted) lung is acting up often, which resulted in surgery. Eventually it might be removed entirely. Despite that, I’m trying to stay as healthy as possible.

I’m cleaning out my man cave :), which is a lot of work, especially old retro PC stuff and some music related gear has to go.

Post subject: MEMBER STATUS: Update
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:27 am 

lordbubsy wrote:
Greetings, I hope you’re all doing well!

Indeed Bill, I’ve been reading the forums more frequently lately. I feel a little bit rusty, but I’m working on a simplified design of my last 65816 MARC-2, but that will go in another thread.

Will be watching for it!

Quote:
As for my health, well in short, I have to visit the hospital quite a lot. My old (not transplanted) lung is acting up often, which resulted in surgery. Eventually it might be removed entirely. Despite that, I’m trying to stay as healthy as possible.

Sorry to hear that. If your congenital lung is removed will a donor lung be available for transplantation?

Quote:
I’m cleaning out my man cave :), which is a lot of work, especially old retro PC stuff and some music related gear has to go.

You need a bigger man-cave. :D