6502.org Forum  Projects  Code  Documents  Tools  Forum
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:39 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: [69.1] Emma II 6502
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 3:16 pm 
hey all

Well, here is my problem, (and I am not a student, my friend had this board in a shop and gave it to me and this is the thing I want to do with it)

6502 Emma II board with a stepper motor board with it.

here it goes
Increment Port A (with light) to 7F, make a stepper motor turn clockwise 2 revolutions
Increment Port A to 00, make stepper motor turn counter clockwise 2 revolutions. Start over.

here is some more stuff that will help you out!

TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION
Each of the four inputs to the stepper motor is buffered by an inverter and a transistor driver circuit which provides current for the motor windings, thus a t.t.1. level '0' at an input will cause the associated winding to be energised.
The stepper motor itself consists of a rotor with twelve permanent magnets in a circular arrangement and a stator with four windings each having twelve poles. Each set of twelve stator poles is offset from the previous set by 7.5 degrees producing a stator which consist of 48 equally spaced poles.

USER INFORMATION (STEPPER MOTOR)
a logic 0 is required at eh inputs, 1 to 4, to energise the associated coil.
Energising the coils in the following sequence will cause the motor to rotate counter-clockwise in 7.5 degrees steps:

Step I/P1 I/p2 I/p3 I/p4
1 1 1 0 0
2 0 1 1 0
3 0 0 1 1
4 1 0 0 1
5 repeat step one

reversing the sequence from step 4 to step 1 will cause the motor to rotate clockwise in 7.5 degrees steps.

energising the coils in the following sequence will cause the motor to rotate counter-clockwise in 3.75 degrees step:

Steps I/p1 I/p2 I/p3 I/p4
1 1 1 0 0
2 0 1 0 0
3 0 1 1 0
4 0 0 1 0
5 0 0 1 1
6 0 0 0 1
7 1 0 0 1
8 1 0 0 0
9 repeat step 1

reversing the sequence from step 8 to step 1 will cause the motor to rotate clockwise in 3.75 steps.

That is all I have, I do have the op codes, but typing them out would take forever, email me what you need, hope there is someone out there that could figure this thing out, would love to see it work.
my email is tuck777@yahoo.com, hope to hear from somebody. and by the way, let's start it at 0200, and I do have a time wasted program!
thanks

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]