6502.org Forum  Projects  Code  Documents  Tools  Forum
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:03 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 1999 10:55 pm 
Great discussion group! I got my start with 6502's about 20 years ago when the Apple II first came out, and I --STILL-- like it the best of all the CPU's I program!

I've just recently started using the chips from SunPlus which all have at their cores CMOS variations of the original 6502, and many have all sorts of interesting peripherals on-chip -- anybody interested in my experiences with them so far, drop me a line at Brian@STMProducts.com and I'll reply within a day or two.

Well, what I need right now is a short, elegant block of code to fully test every function of the ALU/Registers/etc and a short block of memory as part of the cold-boot (so I can make sure the CPU is completely functional before beginning execution of the application code). I remember writing this a LONG time ago as part of a class project, but darned if I can find it now and I really don't want to spend a lot of time re-thinking it, I'd rather be working on the application code!

Does anybody out there have or know where I can find such a code block?

Thanks! -- Brian Farley

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]