6502.org Forum  Projects  Code  Documents  Tools  Forum
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: 65C02 SBC's
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 5:06 pm 

For those who don't know about them, I've created a couple Single Board Computers bases on the 65C02. I also have a few I/O devices and a simple System Monitor for the SBC's.

In addition, there's a Windows's based 65C02 Simulator.

Feel free to check them all out!

Daryl

http://65c02.tripod.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:08 pm 

To All,

I have updated the ROM files for use with my SBC-2 computers for those who want the latest verion of EhBASIC.

Both SBC-2 v2.3 & v2.5 can download the latest sbc25os.zip file from my website, which includes EhBASIC V1.10, my ML Monitor, mini-assembler, and Xmodem/Intel-HEX downloader.

I've also updated my 65C02 Simulator for Windows with EhBASIC v1.10.

Please note, EhBASIC is now compiled to begin at $B000 vs. $C000 in order to allow for its future growth and to maintain compatibility with all of the other SBC-OS features.

Daryl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:43 pm 

Daryl, yours is a fantastic design. I have one I had been working on and solimmed it down when I saw yours was through express pcb. For mine, it runs a little simpler using a 6522 instead of being able to switch, I also use a diagnostic LED which will flash on completing self tests. Also, it uses straight eprom instead of the flashram. The memomry mapping I redid yours but used a straight 74ls04 instead of other gates on the 74ls00. This allows me a reset buffering and a driver for the diagnostic LED. (the trick here you may find useful, the diagnostic LED is connected to A7, and the program merely flips back and forth along a $7f-$80 boundary to turn it off and on. The edge is now a single row of .100 pins instead of a double header, plus I bring out the extra cb1/2 and ca1/2 and /irq lines. Its a 25 pin connector there.

To date, I have it sucessfully completing a rom checksum and ram test at this point with a sucessful flash after each test. I am working on the 6522 self testing routine.

It will be used for pinball and arcade design.

Your SBC is fantastic and a good learning tool, plus its a good price for the board manufacture. Keep it on up! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:35 pm 

8BIT wrote:
To All,

I have updated the ROM files for use with my SBC-2 computers for those who want the latest verion of EhBASIC.

I've re-updated my ROM files for both the SBC-2's and the Simulator. I had left off the <U>pload command. Please make sure you have the updated files (dated 8/19/03) if you need them.

Thanks!

Daryl