6502.org Forum  Projects  Code  Documents  Tools  Forum
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:31 am

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:06 pm 

Well, I know I tried to PM you... but looking in my send box, its not there????

OK, I have one board left. It is an older v2.3 board with a serail tail cable to allow you to use a standard Null-modem cable to your PC. The cost with postage is $27 (thats pretty much at my cost, as was the orignal bulk purchase) This is for the bare board and cable, no parts are included.

I can also program your initial EPROM, EEPROM for you. Just send me your device with return postage and I can burn whatever you like onto it. If you want to buy my board, you can send the device and I can throw it in the box with the board and skip the return postage.

If you would like to start with my system monitor (based loosely on the Apple ][ monitor), I can burn that one.

You can check out my entire project at http://sbc.rictor.org/

Like I said, you can buy from Garth as well..., make no difference to me.

Daryl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:06 pm 

GARTHWILSON wrote:
Daryl, Mike, and others: We really ought to have available here on the forum this board or a similar one, with an LCD, minimal keypad, and piezoelectric beeper (like some greeting cards have), with some kind of easy-to-use monitor ROM for the board including routines to drive the LCD, read the keypad, and beep at various frequencies and durations, bundled with a free assembler and anything else needed on the PC, so newcomers can have a turnkey get-started-fast solution. In fact, we could fill an 8K ROM with utilities that would be useful to lots of people, like division, multiplication, even trig, log, and square-root functions, and other stuff in the source code repository. A lot of things we might not think are so complicated can be quite a hurdle for a beginner. Actually we probably should start another topic to discuss how to put together such a package.

I started a new thread under the General Discussions Section entitled "Turnkey get-started-fast solution".

Daryl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:39 pm 

Does anyone know any info on an 6502 Appleseed Development boards. i just got one on ebay and all i know is that it can be used in conjuntion with the APPLE II. heres the the auction number. 120106439653.

thanks
el